Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Business Angels and Education

It might not sound as the most intuitive combination, coming from Scandinavia, but this Friday the business Angel network FiBAN is sitting down with a group of Education Solution Providers to hear their pitches, for educational purposes. I was invited to join the "business breakfast" after the Learning Festival meeting last week, and thought it'd be another interesting learning experience to sit down and enjoy the show. 

However, at the mandatory online registration, I had to select between "pitching" and "not pitching", so, hungry for another learning experience, or mostly curious to see how I'd be doing, I registered to pitch. No matter what, Friday will be a big day of learning and I do welcome events like these. I sense refreshing winds in the Finnish spring air.

No comments: